Build Self-Confidence and Creativity Through Music!
They both enjoy the lessons, are extremely happy with their instructors, and have learned so much in such a short amount of time.
Love that they do in person lessons and are teaching them to read sheet music. They were accommodating with lesson times as well.
I highly recommend the Walpole School of Music. We are thrilled to have found them. – Barbara S.
Whether it’s at our flagship location or online, every year, our students get to perform in multiple recitals in front of a supportive audience of parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends. After the concert, our students radiate confidence and their parents are so proud of the fact that they can see the results of a job well done!
Online Music Lessons
- Access to the most professional and engaging instructors, no matter where you live!
- Availability seven days per week
- Brain-building, confidence building, and interactive activity from the comfort of home
- Learn music theory, sight-reading, and technique
- Wide range of genres and styles taught. Kids will have fun playing
- Trial Period Available
Private Music Lessons
- Fun and engaging lessons from top instructors.
- Wide range of convenient times available
- Kids build self-esteem, self-expression, and a sense of accomplishment from the very first lesson
- Learn to read music, sight-read, and learn music theory
- Classical, pop, jazz, kids music, musical theater, and more!
- We Offer a Trial Period