Music Lessons That Your Kids Will Actually Enjoy!
They both enjoy the lessons, are extremely happy with their instructors, and have learned so much in such a short amount of time. Love that they do in person lessons and are teaching them to read sheet music. They were accommodating with lesson times as well. I highly recommend the Walpole School of Music. We are thrilled to have found them. – Barbara S.
Our music lessons are the ultimate brain-building activity that will help your child develop strong academic, attention, social, and expressive skills, all in one. Children who take music lessons at the Walpole School of Music gain important life skills, such as focusing on a task, the ability to set large goals and achieve them, and how to express themselves with confidence. Our students love our music lessons and look forward to coming back, week after week!
In just a few short weeks, your child will play his or her first pieces, developing and fusing the mind-body connection. Drawing upon previous skills, students transform their prior knowledge into beautiful music, one step at a time.
Whether it’s at our flagship location or online, every year, our students get to perform in multiple recitals in front of a supportive audience of parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends. After the concert, our students radiate confidence and their parents are so proud of the fact that they can see the results of a job well done!
Online Music Lessons
- Access to the most professional and engaging instructors, no matter where you live!
- Availability seven days per week
- Brain-building, confidence building, and interactive activity from the comfort of home
- Learn music theory, sight-reading, and technique
- Wide range of genres and styles taught. Kids will have fun playing
- Trial Period Available
- Customizable monthly rates with options for 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 60 minutes.
One lesson per week
Private Music Lessons
- Fun and engaging lessons from top instructors.
- Wide range of convenient times available
- Kids build self-esteem, self-expression, and a sense of accomplishment from the very first lesson
- Learn to read music, sight-read, and learn music theory
- Proven track record of success as we use the most popular method books, such as Suzuki and Faber Piano Adventures
- We Offer a Trial Period
- Customizable monthly rates with options for 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 60 minutes. One lesson per week